In celebration of the Ramadan festival,
Binance P2P is giving away
$100,000 BUSD Savings Trial Fund and a top prize of $1,442 BUSD to our users who celebrate!
|Top prize (1 winner)||1,442 BUSD cash voucher|
|Grand prize (4 winners)||50 BUSD cash voucher each|
Binance Chain hash value at 11:59:59 PM (UTC) on 2021-04-30. Click here to view the lucky draw rules.
- How to buy crypto via Binance P2P
- How to sell crypto via Binance P2P
- The promotions only apply to the following fiat currencies made available on Binance P2P: AED, BDT, BHD, DZD, EGP, KHR, KWD, LBP, LKR, MAD, OMR, PKR, QMR, SAR, TND, TRY
- Eligible users are limited to one reward per Binance account, and the higher-value reward applies. For example, if a user wins both $500 BUSD Savings Trial Fund and $1,442 BUSD, he/she will receive $1,442 BUSD.
- Promotion A applies to takers (non-advertisers) only; promotion B applies to both makers (advertisers) and takers.
- After the lucky draw is complete, winners will be reached out via email (email@example.com) by the Binance P2P team within three days. If winners do not reply in seven days, they will be considered forfeiting their rewards.
- Rewards will be distributed within 14 business days after the event concludes. Users will be able to log in and redeem vouchers via Account > Reward Center. Read
How to Redeem a Cash Voucher for more details.
- The Savings Trial Fund entitles users to receive BUSD interest in their Binance Savings Account based on the APY of 7-day BUSD Flexible Savings product. The vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be sold. Read How to Redeem Savings Trial Funds for more details.
- Binance will use the fiat currency to USD foreign exchange rate at 2021-04-30 00:00 AM (UTC) for the calculation of trading volume.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegal bulk registration accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation, etc.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or Promotion Rules at our sole discretion.