Binance will support the QiSwap (QI) Airdrop Program for Qtum (QTUM) holders. The snapshot for the airdrop will take place at the Qtum Network block height of 793,284 or at approximately 2021-02-12 03:00 PM (UTC).
- QTUM deposits and withdrawals will be suspended starting from 2021-02-12 01:00 PM (UTC). Please note that trading of QTUM will not be affected during the airdrop.
- Deposits and withdrawals will be reopened after the snapshot is completed.
- We will take a snapshot of QTUM tokens held by Binance users at the above time, and will distribute QI tokens at a ratio of 1 QTUM = 0.5 QI.
- QTUM tokens that were pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshot will not count towards your QTUM balance.
- QTUM balances under 1 QTUM (including those in trade orders) will not be eligible for the airdrop.
- The snapshots will include QTUM balances in Spot wallets, Margin, Savings and Staking accounts, but excludes USDT-Margined Futures wallet. Undistributed QTUM interest payments will not be included.
- QTUM borrowed from Margin accounts or Crypto Loans, or QTUM transferred to Spot wallets from these accounts, will not be eligible for the airdrop.
- For the trading and listing of QI on Binance, QI will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of QI. Binance does not guarantee any listings as per our internal policy.
- Binance will distribute the QI tokens after the project has completed the QI token distribution to exchanges. We will post a further announcement once the distribution to Binance users is completed.
- U.S. persons, entities and sanctioned countries are not eligible to receive this airdrop. For more information, please refer to
QI Airdrop to Qtum Holders, QI token — Airdrop and Pioneers Incentive Programs
Thanks for your support!