Binance will support the Neutrino Token (NSBT) Airdrop Program for Waves (WAVES) holders. The snapshot for the airdrop will take place at 2021-02-10 0:00 AM (UTC).
- WAVES deposits and withdrawals will be suspended starting from 2021-02-09 10:00 PM (UTC). Please note that trading of WAVES will not be affected during the airdrop.
- Deposits and withdrawals will be reopened after the snapshot is completed.
- Binance will distribute NSBT tokens to each user based on the formula as follows:
- NSBTs claimed by user A = (Amount of WAVES held by user A at the snapshot time / Total amount of WAVES held by the exchange at the snapshot time) * Total NSBT airdrop amount (5,000 NSBT)
- WAVES tokens that were pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshots will not count towards your WAVES balance.
- WAVES balances under 10 WAVES (including those in trade orders) will not be eligible for the airdrop.
- The snapshots will include WAVES balances in Spot wallets, Margin, Savings and Staking accounts, but excludes USDT-Margined Futures wallet. Undistributed WAVES interest payments will not be included.
- WAVES borrowed from Margin accounts or Crypto Loans, or WAVES transferred to Spot wallets from these accounts, will not be eligible for the airdrop.
- For the trading and listing of NSBT on Binance, NSBT will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of NSBT. Binance does not guarantee any listings as per its internal policy.
- Binance will distribute the NSBT tokens after the project has completed the NSBT token distribution to exchanges. We will post a further announcement once the distribution to Binance users is completed.
- US persons, entities and sanctioned countries are not eligible to receive this airdrop. For more information, please refer to
Claim your NSBT tokens!
Thanks for your support!