Binance will support the Donnie Finance (DON) airdrop program for IOST (IOST) holders. The snapshot for the airdrop will take place at the first IOST network block created after 2021-02-25 08:00 AM (UTC).
- IOST deposits and withdrawals will be suspended starting from 2021-02-25 07:00 AM (UTC). Please note that trading of IOST will not be affected during the airdrop.
- Deposits and withdrawals will be reopened after the snapshot is completed.
- We will take a snapshot of IOST tokens held by Binance users at the above time, and will distribute DON tokens based on the formula as follows:
- DON claimed by user A = (Amount of IOST held by user A at the snapshot time / Total amount of IOST held by the exchange at the snapshot time) * Total DON airdropped to Binance
- IOST tokens that are pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshot will not count towards your IOST balance.
- IOST balances under 1 IOST (including those in trade orders) will not be eligible for the airdrop.
- The snapshots will include IOST balances in Spot wallets, Margin, Savings and Staking accounts, but excludes USDT-Margined Futures wallet. Undistributed IOST interest payments will not be included.
- IOST borrowed from Margin or Crypto Loans, or IOST transferred to Spot wallets from these accounts, will not be eligible for the airdrop.
- For the trading and listing of DON on Binance, DON will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of DON. Binance does not guarantee any listings as per our internal policy.
- Binance will distribute the DON tokens after the project has completed the DON token distribution to exchanges. We will post a further announcement once the distribution to Binance users is completed.
- U.S. persons, entities and sanctioned countries are not eligible to receive this airdrop. For more information, please refer to
Korea’s Donnie Finance to Airdrop 10% of Donnie Token Supply to IOST Holders;
- Updates on Donnie Finance Airdrop
Thanks for your support!