- Deposits and withdrawals
- Spot and margin trading
- Buy crypto with card
- Fiat deposits & withdrawals
- P2P trading
- Convert & OTC Portal trading
- New user registrations
- Sub-accounts activations
- Subscription & redemption of Savings
- Swapping or adding/removing liquidity on Binance Liquid Swap
- Staking or redeeming assets from Launchpool
- Crypto Loans services
- Binance Card dashboard and transactions
- Binance Pay
- Asset transfers from sub-accounts, margin accounts, futures accounts, pool accounts and fiat wallets.
- Overall system performance and stability improvements.
- Binance will suspend all asset transfers, deposits, and withdrawals 10 minutes prior to the start of the system upgrade. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for any transfers, deposits, or withdrawals prior to this time.
- Users with open Futures or Margin positions are recommended to re-assess their collateral balances prior to the start of the upgrade to mitigate against price fluctuations that may occur during the upgrade period.
4-hour upgrade time is based on our best estimates and may vary. As usual, we will maintain regular communications on the progress of the upgrade on our various social media channels.
- Binance Options: Only futures wallets can be used for paying Options premiums. Spot wallet balances will not be available to use.
- Binance Futures
Asset Conversion and Cross Collateral functions will be paused.
- The suspension of spot trading will affect the Price Index of certain USDT-margined perpetual contracts, including HOTUSDT, TOMOUSDT, MTLUSDT, RLCUSDT, COTIUSDT, RUNEUSDT, BZRXUSDT, OCEANUSDT, BELUSDT, HNTUSDT, CTKUSDT, ALPHAUSDT, UNFIUSDT, STMXUSDT, LITUSDT, SFPUSDT, DODOUSDT, DENTUSDT and ALICEUSDT. During this period, the Price Index of those contracts will not update, the Premium Index will not be used to calculate the Funding Rate. We will use the Last Price Protected mechanism to update the Mark Price until spot trading resumes.
Thanks for your support!